Skip to main content

My Little Energy Box

This month's box is fitness-related and has been renamed the My Little Energy Box. Many people, including myself, chose to start 2015 with a resolution to get more fit and healthy. My Little Box definitely helps to kick start the year!

The box includes several lifestyle and beauty items:
  • A Kanako 'Happy 2015' illustrated card
  • A 2015 My Little Box Calendar
  • A My Little World Magazine
  • A My Little Gym/Sport Bag
  • 3 Beauty Products
 


As always, I'm a big fan of Kanako's illustrations and January brings one of my favourites so far. The card is so positive and will definitely be a big inspiration for this year. I'm planning to frame it and keep it in my bedroom so I can start my day with optimism!


 

I love calendars - they keep me super organised. It is a bit of an awkward size and thickness to carry around in my bag so it would be great if I could find space for it on my dressing table or on the wall.



  
My Little Sports Bag sounds like a really useful thing for people going to gym but sadly I am not impressed. It doesn't seem up to the same level of quality as previous items My Little Box has offered. It feels a bit too plasticy and thin, I don't think I would ever pay £20 for it. I am doing exercises at home most of the time so I doubt I will be using this bag at all.



Nails inc Nail Vanish in Tate Red - £11

I love Nails inc nail polishes and I love red nails too. It is such a beautiful classic red colour and will definitely get noticed! 

Talika Photo-Hydra Day - £43.50 for 50ml

Talika Photo Hydra Day Cream is a deeply hydrating moisturiser which smooths and uses the energy from natural light to deeply moisturise and hydrate the skin. Lipopeptides soothe the skin whilst Hyaluronic Acid creates an effective water reservoir within the skin cells and plumps the skin for a rejuvenating and youthful effect. Photo Hydra Day Cream is also enriched with Mango Butter which nourishes the skin and prevents dehydration. 

I haven't had a chance to try it yet as I am using too many different products in my skin care regime at the moment. I'll talk about my experience with this brand once I've had the chance to get my hands on it. 

My Little Beauty Energising Mist - £7.50 

This mist is full of antioxidants, vitamin C and regenerating green tea which gives the skin the glow it's been lacking. It can be used in the morning, afternoon, evening or anytime in between. The mist suits the healthy theme of this month's box and I think it would be perfect to use when feeling tired or after a workout to give skin an instant refresh. Maybe you could even take it with you to a desert island?

 

Overall, I quite liked My Little Box this month. The lifestyle side wasn't very much my cup of tea but the beauty products made up for it!




Comments

  1. Omg just adorable
    totally love it :}
    great post darling
    xoxo
    www.StunningChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never heard of this but it sounds like a great subscription!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i love this idea. The box contains so many useful items for fitness. Great haul!

    I'm now following you on bloglovin. Hope you'll do the same :)

    Looking forward to see more of your posts!
    Have a nice day, Jana! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    http://www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it too! It wasn't my fav this month but having say that I love all the beauty items :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a cute goody box and I'm loving the illustrations. I'm planning to keep for for 2015 too, exercise always makes me feel better about life :)

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag! I definitely need something like this to my visits to the gym!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glossybox - Iconic Hollywood Edition

This month Glossybox takes us a step back in time and worships Hollywood beauty royalty. There are four collector's edition boxes with different coloured bottoms and a Marilyn Monroe print on the cover. My box is a mint green and looking very pretty - definitely worth keeping. The box contains 5 beauty products - 3 of them full size. The products are inspired by the silver screen stars whose elegant and timeless beauty is still as relevant as it was then. The Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil and POP Beauty Kajal Eyelines Pen are both essential to achieve a time-honoured look - a red lip and feline flick. Eyes and lips are the windows to the soul - when I am doing my make up, I like to concentrate on them the most. I am glad Glossybox chose these classic staples for this month. Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss is the perfect Marilyn red. It's in pencil form which makes the application really easy and because it has the matte finish, it can be glosse

4 Days in Rome / Day 2 More sightseeing and tours

We planned for Monday to be our main sightseeing day. The morning was started with breakfast at our hotel before we left at 10am. A bus to the city centre took us just 10 minutes - €1.20 for one way ticket. Our first stop was at Piazza Venezia, a major circus and known as the central hub of Rome. The majority of Rome's popular tourist attractions are easily accessible from here and are within walking distance. The Altare della Patria (Altar of the Fatherland) caught my eye and we decided to see it up close. This monument was built in 1925 in honour of King Victor Emmanuel, making it quite a new attraction compared to the rest of the Rome and its architecture.   From the top of the building you can see a 360 degree view of Rome. A ticket to the top costs €7 but you can stay on the roof as long as you like!    Our next stop was Santa Maria in Aracoeli , another beautiful Catholic church with a monumental staircase. While you can see the Col

Jewellery box

It is time to take a look inside my jewellery box! I don't wear many accessories during the winter. Why? Maybe because I am all wrapped up and it can be so annoying when earrings, necklaces, bracelets and so on get caught on the extra clothes. But now that spring has arrived, it is time to take all of my accessories out and start wearing them!     I had actually forgotten how much I had in this box - it was such a surprise. It felt like I had just bought them again! I found loads of hair clips and hairbands, which were all ordered from eBay. I don't think I have paid over £5 for any one of them (postage and packing included). They came from China and like everybody knows, it takes about a month for them to arrive!   This peacock hair clip is my favourite. I have worn it a couple of times and I can't really complain about the quality. It actually looks like it is worth a bit more than the £2 I paid.     I love these two hair clips. Th