Skip to main content

Looduse Pärl - natural and organic skin care from Estonia

At the beginning of December last year I received a little package from an Estonian skincare company called Looduse Pärl. I had never tried their products before so I was quite excited to get my hands on them.

Looduse Pärl is a 100% natural brand, free from synthetic colours and artificial fragrances. Since its launch in 2010, the company has focused on their organic skin care products and natural handmade soaps made by the traditional cold process method.



I am going to start with my favourite Pink Grapefruit Soap With Pink Clay - 90g for 3.95 €

Pink Grapefruit Soap contains pink clay which is most suitable for people with dry and flaky skin. Pink Clay has cleansing, exfoliating, smoothing and softening effects on the skin. Essential oils like olive, avocado, grapefruit and canola oil support the effects of the clay. The soap is packed full of natural glycerin (cocoa oil, African palm oil, coconut oil) and also contains beeswax for its anti-allergic, antioxidant and antibacterial benefits.  


Usually after a shower/bath and especially in the winter time I have very dry skin. I can get cracks on my legs 5 minutes after washing! I have been using this soap for a few weeks now and it is an amazing product! It is soft on the skin and most importantly it leaves it super smooth and clean. I still use moisturiser but I can get away with much lighter hydration.




Strawberry Sugar Body Scrub - 200g for 6.50 €

Strawberry Sugar Body Scrub contains sugar and poppy seeds which gently help to remove dead skin cells. Red clay, rich in minerals, revitalises the appearance of skin and leaves you with a radiant complexion. Organic strawberry powder (contains vitamins A and C) smoothes and improves skin elasticity. Olive oil (vitamins A and E) supports the renewal of skin cells, moisturises the skin and has anti-aging properties. 

I love skin care products containing strawberry - strawberries can be used to fight oily skin as they are acidic in nature and are an effective way to remove the excess sebum on skin. I am using this body scrub once a week when I am in the mood for a longer shower. It is a lovely product, doesn't make my skin too sensitive and deeply cleanses it all at once. 





Deep Cleansing Clay Mask With Green Tea - 36g for 6.00 €

This vitamin rich green tea and French green clay face mask is suitable for normal and combination types of skin. Fine-grained French green clay gets deep into the pores and removes and absorbs toxins from the skin, such as dirt, makeup, bacteria, and oil. Green tea is rich in antioxidants and vitamins which helps to maintain the skins elasticity and protects against ageing. This mask contains organic milk powder for its softening and nourishing benefits.

I mix a teaspoon of the powder mask with the same amount of water, herbal tea, milk, sour cream or natural yogurt to get a thick paste. I apply it on dry skin and let it sit for about 15 minutes. I mainly concentrate on the T-Zone area and avoid the eye and upper lip. Afterwards I just remove it with warm water. This mask leaves my skin quite dry and stiff, so I need to apply my moisturiser immediately. I haven't tried any other clay masks as effective as this though - my skin is brighter and super clean. 







Overall, I am very happy with these products and am glad to see an Estonian company with such a great skincare range! Definitely worth checking out.

Comments

  1. ohh this is lovely :) i hope you're having an amazing day!!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That body scrub looks amazing
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to discover new products!

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome products! Have a wonderful weekend

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Literally all of these sound amazing, especially the strawberry scrub! I love that everything is so natural too :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice product...
    my new post here http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/sheinisde-polka-dot-flare-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks a great products. i will try them.
    Kiss from Italy
    Check it out my new post :http://honeyandcotton.org/new-trends-springsummer-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These products sound very lovely and the cold process sounds very interesting.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. great product
    http://marselinashella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh this is lovely :) your blog is so great!!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I am so happy to find some new products. Amazing post, thanks for sharing. Kiss, Mel

    New post is up @www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything natural when it comes to skincare and those products really look like something from the garden, so fresh and natural!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look like awesome products! :)

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These products look great! I love that they are so traditionally made and the soap sounds amazing!

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. organic skin care products-Blog for The best foods for gout are antioxidant rich foods. Read best article on Anti Aging Antioxidant Rich Foods & Skin Care Products.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Glossybox - Iconic Hollywood Edition

This month Glossybox takes us a step back in time and worships Hollywood beauty royalty. There are four collector's edition boxes with different coloured bottoms and a Marilyn Monroe print on the cover. My box is a mint green and looking very pretty - definitely worth keeping. The box contains 5 beauty products - 3 of them full size. The products are inspired by the silver screen stars whose elegant and timeless beauty is still as relevant as it was then. The Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil and POP Beauty Kajal Eyelines Pen are both essential to achieve a time-honoured look - a red lip and feline flick. Eyes and lips are the windows to the soul - when I am doing my make up, I like to concentrate on them the most. I am glad Glossybox chose these classic staples for this month. Lord & Berry Lipstick Pencil in Kiss is the perfect Marilyn red. It's in pencil form which makes the application really easy and because it has the matte finish, it can be glosse

4 Days in Rome / Day 2 More sightseeing and tours

We planned for Monday to be our main sightseeing day. The morning was started with breakfast at our hotel before we left at 10am. A bus to the city centre took us just 10 minutes - €1.20 for one way ticket. Our first stop was at Piazza Venezia, a major circus and known as the central hub of Rome. The majority of Rome's popular tourist attractions are easily accessible from here and are within walking distance. The Altare della Patria (Altar of the Fatherland) caught my eye and we decided to see it up close. This monument was built in 1925 in honour of King Victor Emmanuel, making it quite a new attraction compared to the rest of the Rome and its architecture.   From the top of the building you can see a 360 degree view of Rome. A ticket to the top costs €7 but you can stay on the roof as long as you like!    Our next stop was Santa Maria in Aracoeli , another beautiful Catholic church with a monumental staircase. While you can see the Col

Jewellery box

It is time to take a look inside my jewellery box! I don't wear many accessories during the winter. Why? Maybe because I am all wrapped up and it can be so annoying when earrings, necklaces, bracelets and so on get caught on the extra clothes. But now that spring has arrived, it is time to take all of my accessories out and start wearing them!     I had actually forgotten how much I had in this box - it was such a surprise. It felt like I had just bought them again! I found loads of hair clips and hairbands, which were all ordered from eBay. I don't think I have paid over £5 for any one of them (postage and packing included). They came from China and like everybody knows, it takes about a month for them to arrive!   This peacock hair clip is my favourite. I have worn it a couple of times and I can't really complain about the quality. It actually looks like it is worth a bit more than the £2 I paid.     I love these two hair clips. Th